If possible... Every home should be tested for Radon Levels but choose your test provider wisely...

My Advice...

·        Hire a Testing Service Provider who specializes in Radon Measurement and who is certified by the EPA to do so.  

·        To avoid conflicts of interest we recommend that you hire a Testing Service Provider who makes measurements only and does not offer mitigation services.

·        In our opinion the best measurement method is by way of a continuous monitor.  A continuous monitor samples the air every hour on the hour for 48 hours (minimum) and logs it, providing you a history of average air quality within the home.  (See Graph Below)

 Our Preferred Radon Tester is:  A Healthy Home, LLC

Failed Radon Test - Average Measured Radon Level Greater than 4 pCi/l

Website Builder